It has been my honor to serve the residents of Abington Township Ward 1 for the past three three years. This year I will be running for re-election for another term as your Commissioner.
Since becoming Commissioner, I have:
· Worked tirelessly to keep taxes low and improve the budget process
· Improved communications through e-mails and newsletters
· Held town meetings on crime prevention, local development projects and general township services
· Strived to handle all constituent requests in a timely fashion and facilitate coordination with township departments
· Coordinated solutions to storm water management issues in several areas of our ward
· Proactively work with residents to reduce speeding in their neighborhoods
· Protected our community from irresponsible development and outdated zoning laws
· Improved and protected our neighborhood parks and open space
Help me to continue as your Commissioner by:
Donating to my campaign by clicking on the link
Or send a check to:
You can also help by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or call (215) 881-7758 and volunteer to:
Thank you for your support and I look forward to serving as your Commissioner for another term.
Paid for by Friends of Steven Kline, A. Dickstein, Treasurer